Saturday, July 25, 2009

Papertrey Blog Hop

I can not believe it has been months since I posted anything to my blog! I really don't know how everyone manages to update it daily with fantastic stuff. Please don't stop, I would be lost!

I am going to try to make this a brand new start, and a perfect way to start with the PTI July Blog Hop, the reason I created a blog in the first place!

So here it is...play around with text!

This is my daughter at 5 moths old on her first Halloween photo shoot! You can't tell but she is s Strawberry! These are my only pictures, not a single one in color!! Now I take millions of photos, go figure.





So this is so pathetic but I can not fix this photo so here it is before time runs out!! The strawberry bling is not fixed yet because I am still deciding and the material you see is a Halloween skirt I made for my daughter!

PTI...black card stock, Pine's Journaling Lines and Spooky SweetsII.
The text paper is from a long time ago in fall pack.

Sorry to be so "grade school" but I wanted to play!
Be kind!
Victoria

21 comments:

  1. Aaawww! I love this layout and your little strawberry is so adorable!! Great job! by the way, I love the black and white photos. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how adorable - your daughter is just precious and your page layout is great - I actually like the BW photo - red would have conflicted with the orange and black I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is too cute. Great layout and the black/white photo goes great with a Halloween layout anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work and nice start to your blog...please stop by the Open Window and say hello...happy to have you follow along, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is cute and what a precious memento! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page and a wonderful keepsake! I love the strawberry - your baby and the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I think this is perfect for a Halloween layout -- adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Halloween page! Love the shimmery text! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe...its adorable....give yourself credit girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet! The page looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute LO!! your DD is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout, love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! I love the little strawberry ;) Also like the way you used Spooky Sweets II and the journaling lines. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No laughing here! Its so great seeing a scrapbook layout for something different!! Your precious little one is indeed that...so adorable! :>

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh a scrapbook layout! It looks so adorable!!I love the cute photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!!! I so envy people who can scrapbook like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really fun layout. Super fun and fresh use of text.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete