Friday, February 5, 2010

PTI Embossed Resist Challenge

This is a record for me and the old blog...I am loving it. I even took the time to put in a custom header and picture and fancy up the title...it was fun, maybe I am on a roll!

Anyway I tried the embossing technique on Nicole's new video and it was the first time I have tried this so I was pleased with the results.

 

It still seems to be missing something but I didn't have much time to play. The little charm heart is a little shrinky dink that I made with the girls for Valentines's Day last year and they made necklaces with the PTI Heart Print stamps. It was lots of fun and I made a few extra.

Anyway, thanks for looking and I am just loving all the festivities with Papertrey's anniversary...they rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment