Thursday, February 5, 2009

Humble Beginnings



I have actually created a blog!

Technically a simple thing but...it means a big leap of faith for me. Anyway the reason for this is Papertrey Ink and all the goodies and inspiration so I will attempt to load a photo and throw my hat in the ring!
I made these totes for my daughter's birthday (almost 2 years ago) for the girls to take home their goodies in. I saw this in a scrapbook magazine and made a few adjustments. I do remember the paper is from Tinkering Ink and it was double sided so the inside was pretty as well. It is a 6x6 front and back and all the pieces are laminated so they will stand up to some "love".

That is it, and so I join this world of blogging. The photography needs work and I feel more comfortable with my sewing than paper crafts but I am excited to give it a try. It may be my one and only post or I may be hooked, we will see!

Thanks for your time,
Victoria

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world. :-)

    Very cute tote bags Victoria! I love the bright fun colors and the laminating is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new blog. I am sure you're going to love doing it. It really is amazing how many online friends you will make.

    I hope we get to see some of your sewing projects too!! The bags are FAB!!

    ReplyDelete