Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PTI February Blog Hop

The February challenge was to create something that made you think of spring. The birds have been very busy at our house so a small "bird's nest" seemed appropriate. My nest is crafted out of chocolate and chow mein noodles however!
The stamp set I used is Honey Bees and Berry blush for the flowers. The little box was from Michael's.

So here it is...my spring nest!




This is a first for me, and I hope I will be able to do this correctly...I am running out of time!
The extra photo is my 6 year old daughters "spring project" for tonight's blog hop! She was very excited to make something and is thrilled that I have a blog so she can post things on it!

Have great night and we are looking forward to seeing all the projects!

24 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous project! Cool recipe for the nest!

    Love your daughter's project as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What GREAT projects!! They both turned out really cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty, your daughters is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful and you can eat it, too! How's that for a perfect project?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute these are - nice job! Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, closeup, please! Chocolate chow mein needles??? Your DD's project is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your box is gorgeous - love the popped up flowers! And I want to eat that nest - YUM! How fun that you have a budding artist to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. both of your projects are fabulous!! TFS >"<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both projects are so cute, but I especially love the little box and lid. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty box! Thank you so very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! My mom used to make a bird nest recipe for easter time and put cadbury mini eggs in them, yummy! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty box! I love the soft colors and that nest is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little floral box is gorgeous. And the bee perched up on the edge is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I completly love this!!!!! it is just precious!!! what a great paper crafter you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job! I hope you will join us again. Your daughter did a nice job on her spring projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the little box, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tell your daughter her Spring project made me smile,it is very pretty. Mom did a good job too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your nest is sooooooo adorable; love the noodles!!!
    I can certainly see your daughter is very talented & you'll have to start her a stamp fund to go along with her college fund since you got her hooked so young!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute project Victoria! Love the nest inside!

    ReplyDelete